MARCH 16, 2011
Are You Frustrated Trying to Figure Out How to Get a Rutgers Contract?
Are You a Small, Minority or Women Owned Business?
Have You Registered With the Rutgers Supplier Diversity Office?
Have You Ever Had a Face-to-Face Meeting With a Rutgers End User?
Find Out What It REALLY takes to Do Business With Rutgers During Our Webinar For Only $19.99!!!
Pamela McMellon-Wells serves on Rutgers University’s Purchasing staff as the Supplier Diversity Manager. In her role she is committed through the following:
• Researching and developing diverse spending opportunities for Rutgers;
• Educating and informing Minority, Small,and Women Business Enterprises (MSWBE’s) on Rutgers’ operations;
• Demonstrating the process of how to effectively participate in the Rutgers University supply chain cycle;
• Significantly increasing MWBE participation in the RFP process;
• Increasing the number of awarded contracts by MWBEs for Rutgers University; &
• Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with local and regional advocacy organizations.
• Connecting MWSBEs with Rutgers University Program Managers